Hosting by Unique Servers
News: Our server has a new IP Address, Click the IP Address above to auto-connect!

Poll

Would it be a good idea to help people level their stranges to hales own fast?

Yes
2 (66.7%)
No
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Strange Weapon level ups  (Read 1622 times)

EჯiMaster☢

• View Profile
    • Add on Steam
    • View Steam Screenshots
    • View Steam Videos
    • View Steam Inventory
Strange Weapon level ups
« on: March 03, 2012, 09:00 PM »
[Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section but I really don't know where else to put it]

I have an my own server. A server mod which makes your rate of fire multiplied by 10. And ill turn on host_timescale on the server to 5 which makes the server run 5 times faster making your weapon work 50 times harder. I will idle for the person who wants to upgrade their strange (Inf. Crits | Inf. Ammo | Insta-Respawn included). I will charge 1 refined per weapon the person wants to upgrade. Some weapons I will not help upgrade due to them being very hard to upgrade. You would understand why.

Mostly on how this would work is that you add me. Give me the refined, and we do the process. I know this seems like a huge scammer project. But its not, im not an asshole like that and im mainly doing this cause I want to get enough refined metal for me to purchase my dream hat or I could keep this as a side business for TF2 players who want to upgrade their strange weapons. And if your against this please don't yell at me. This is just an idea and I want some opinions of it if I should do it or not.

Depending on the strange it could take up to 5 to 30 minutes maximum on making a weapon hale own. Maybe over 30 if its a little extreme. Melee weapons wont go very fast on upgrading but spy knives will go extremely fast.

If you need a demonstration of how this work I will give you one for I have over 160000 kills on my strange ambassador and I got those kills from killing people who were idling in my server. I got all those kills about in 5 hours all together. But I am only upgrading till hales own.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 09:04 PM by ExiMaster☢ »

EჯiMaster☢

• View Profile
    • Add on Steam
    • View Steam Screenshots
    • View Steam Videos
    • View Steam Inventory
Re: Strange Weapon level ups
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 11:05 PM »
*bump* Just needing a little more approving from people. Can people reply on their thoughts maybe?

KSK

• View Profile
    • Add on Steam
    • View Steam Screenshots
    • View Steam Videos
    • View Steam Inventory
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 05:23 PM »
There are free servers out there were people level up their stranges on afk people, such as some skial servers.The maps are specifically designed for that,even.So no, this will not work.

EჯiMaster☢

• View Profile
    • Add on Steam
    • View Steam Screenshots
    • View Steam Videos
    • View Steam Inventory
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 05:31 PM »
And those servers you have to spend your entire day to killing idlers and people who try to kill you and disrupt you. Not to mention you don't get ammo benefits either. But still I could also see why.

KSK

• View Profile
    • Add on Steam
    • View Steam Screenshots
    • View Steam Videos
    • View Steam Inventory
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 08:20 PM »
Those things are true, but even though in those servers it takes longer to level they'd be saving 1 ref.